Saturday, September 16, 2023

The Solutrean - the peak of stone tools workmanship

I will never be able to put up all the photos I have taken, each photo needs a lot of research, typically, to put it in context on the site. I do not have enough time left, life is short and death is long, but I am going to give it a good shot!


Life has been kind to me, I want for nothing, and am in good health. Not many in the world are as lucky as I am, and I am grateful for my good fortune.

My best wishes to all who read and enjoy the pages of my site. - Don Hitchcock - 

https://www.donsmaps.com/solutrean.html

With the recent discovery of Solutrean tools in the East Coast, can we assume that the first peoples of North America crossed the Atlantic Ocean instead of the Bering Strait? Or maybe both routes were used? MLJ/16/09/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment