Tuesday, May 03, 2022

More than nine planes arriving and counting…

A travelling teacher. That’s what I’ve been calling myself for living out of a suitcase and going where I’m needed since 2017. The only thing I look for is a room with a view – whatever view except for a wall or skyscrapers like in the concrete jungles of Manila and Manhattan! This year, my new place has a wide window with a view of the backyard and the back alley with all the back porches, and a lot of sky streaked with power lines on which now and then squirrels are quickly crossing or birds are precariously balancing. The neighbor’s cats go under our back fence and sit by our kitchen door, wanting to be let in. Sorry, but I have cat allergies.

While working at my computer today, I noticed the increasing frequency of planes landing on YYC sometimes only a minute or two apart, so I took photos of those I could catch. More than nine planes in all within 72 minutes!

5:44 pm – Flair

5:47 pm – WestJet

6:00 pm – WestJet

6:02 pm – Air Canada

6:14 pm – WestJet

6:15 pm – WestJet

6:32 pm – WestJet

6:37 pm – Air Canada

6:56 pm – WestJet

Why was I counting? Why was I identifying each one? Hmm… - MLJ/02/05/2022 -












No comments:

Post a Comment