Wednesday, December 27, 2017

What’s that again?


K Teacher: When you come back next year, it’s 2018! You’ll be older… and I’ll be younger.
Silence… then smiling faces. The teacher waited for the most courageous child to start.
Child #1: No, you’ll be older!
K Teacher: Waah! That’s not nice to say to your teacher.
Child #2: Then you’ll be older and older until you’re a hundred years old.
Child #3: Then you’ll die!
K Teacher: Then I’ll go to heaven!
Child #4: And you’ll see God and the angels?
All little mouths agape now…
K Teacher: Of course! (In her mind: Now, who wants to die with me?)
Silence again… The kids looked at one another, either believing their teacher or thinking she’s nuts. LOL.
Jamison/12/15/2017

What’s that again?
The boys in a Kindergarten class saw the CD cover photo of Mariah Carey, and their jaws dropped.
Boy #1: That’s my Mom!
Boy #2: That’s my wife!
Boy #3: That’s my girl!
Teacher: Boy, oh, boy! Are you guys 15 or 5 years old?
Silence… The boys were probably wondering why the teacher suddenly forgot how old they were.


Some kids in one class misbehaved during the school mass. Now they’re back in their classroom.
Teacher: Boys and girls, I feel really, really sad today about your behaviour during the mass. I just want to cry.
One child: Adults don’t cry!
Waah!

Teacher: If you’re not listening, I’m going to tell your Mom.
Child: You don’t know my Mom.
Teacher: Oh, yes, I do! (lying, coz she can’t really recall the mom's name) You know, my Mom’s name is Merlinda.
Child: My Mom’s name is Melissa.
Teacher: See! I told you I know your Mom’s name… Should I talk to Melissa today?
Jaws dropped!

Some Kindergarten kids color with pencils, either because they don’t like using crayons or seeing colors or they’re just being lazy to switch to crayons.
Teacher: Why are you coloring your pumpkins with a pencil? Now you’ve got black pumpkins! I want to see orange pumpkins!
Child: That’s because they’re already rotten!
Whaaat?

After seven years, a teacher visits her former school and finds her former grade 2 student, Kim, now 14 and towering over her with her high heels, skimpy tight-fitting dress, heavy make-up, fake lashes and dangling earrings. She’s also chewing gum and wearing heavy perfume… Kim stoops over and gave her former teacher a gentle hug.
Kim: Miss J! How are you?
Miss J: I’m all right. How are you doing?
Kim: I’m good, going to grade 9.
Miss J: Whatever happened to my sweet and simple Kim who had nothing but natural beauty?
Kim: Aw, Miss J, you’re so old school!
Who’s old school?
Jamison/12/01/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment