Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Can't get enough of Alberta

A picnic after a trek by Elbow Falls in Bragg Creek in summer. Wish I could build a tree house here.

Drumheller and Royal Tyrrell Museum of Paleontology. A day isn't enough for exploration. I hope to stay for a week next time.



Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump. There's so much to learn about the Blackfoot and their ancestors.

Massive Brewster Ice Explorers will take you to the Columbian Icefield Glacier. Brrr...

Waterton Prince of Wales Hotel overlooking US-Canada border. Always very windy out here. Felt like I'd be thrown off the cliff.

Banff and Lake Louise. I'd love to camp here.

Calgary Stampede: ten days of rodeo, exhibition, food and festival that commences with a parade. Free pancake and sausage breakfast every day. Yum! Thanks very much.

Just can't get out in winter though. Haven't seen the Zoo Lights. Come and visit! I'll take you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment